Apache Arrow 10.0.1 Release
22 Nov 2022
By The Apache Arrow PMC (pmc)
The Apache Arrow team is pleased to announce the 10.0.1 release. This is mostly a bugfix release that includes 30 resolved issues from 15 distinct contributors. See the Install Page to learn how to get the libraries for your platform.
The release notes below are not exhaustive and only expose selected highlights of the release. Many other bugfixes and improvements have been made: we refer you to the complete changelog.
Arrow Flight RPC notes
- Add support for ARMv6 (ARROW-18255) And some other minor fixes.
- Added option to support dictionary deltas with IPC (ARROW-18326)
- Fix dictionary replacement during IPC stream (ARROW-18317)
- Fix StructBuilder premature release fields (ARROW-18274)
New features and improvements:
- Added support and wheels for Python 3.11 (ARROW-17487).
- Updated OpenSSL bundled on wheels to 3.0.7 due to CVE-2022-3786 (ARROW-18302).
- Fix for failing test after lubridate 1.9 release (ARROW-18285)
- Add deprecation cycle for pull() change (ARROW-18132)
- Fix to correctly handle .data pronoun in group_by() (ARROW-18131)
- Fix for dev purrr (ARROW-18305)
Other modules and languages
No general changes were made to the other libraries or languages.